Meridian Solutions Software Pvt. Ltd. (Meridian Solutions)’s privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information on this website.
Collecting your information
Meridian Solutions holds your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and we will:
- Tell you when and for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- Tell you what information is necessary to access Meridian Solutions’s products, solutions, and services, including payments and transactions
- Not ask for or collect any personal or sensitive information about you unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements to complete the requested transaction
- Take all reasonable steps to permanently remove personal identification from the information collected about you if it is no longer needed
Using your information
When you provide Meridian Solutions with your personal information we will:
- Use the information (your name, email, contact number, social profiles) to help you inform about Meridian Solutions’s solutions, products, and services
- Aggregate the data for analysis
- Store your data on secure servers, in email databases, survey tools, event management databases and CRM
Disclosing your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons apply:
- You have given us your consent to do so
- The information is needed to conduct a transaction between you and that person or organisation
- We are required by law to do so
- That person or organisation is providing a service to Meridian Solutions and is required to maintain the same or similar privacy legislation principles
Security of your information
When handling your information, Meridian Solutions will:
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and securely stored
- Monitor transmissions sent to or from Meridian Solutions for quality control and systems administration
- Strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access; however we cannot guarantee security
- Operate secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your credit card information
- Provide a means of contacting us for accessing, correcting or updating your information
Accessing, correcting or updating your personal information
Meridian Solutions owns or licenses all content on this website and we assert our right to be recognised as the author of original material on this website.
Meridian Solutions supports the sharing of information and the use of the website content for the purposes of private study, research, awareness & education, interest. However, you are not permitted to reproduce or reuse content on this website for commercial purposes.
Meridian Solutions distributes the information on this website as a general reference source.
This website contains links to other websites operated by organisations other than Meridian Solutions. The other websites are outside of Meridian Solutions’s control and links are provided for your convenience.
Despite our best efforts, Meridian Solutions makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Meridian Solutions disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.